Here is everything you need to know about chandeliers that plug-in easily in into any wall socket.
Why buy a Plug-in Chandeliers?
Here are the benefits of buying chandeliers that plugin:
- No need to make holes in the ceilings
- You can hang it from any point on the ceiling
- Easy to hang with a strong hook
- Can be hung easily hung in the patio
- Easy to install
How to hang a chandelier with a plug?
- Screw your plug-in chandelier to the round ceiling pan.
- Hide the round ceiling pan by sliding up the chandelier ceiling plate.
- Leave just enough space for the cord to get out.
- Plug the chandelier cord into an extension cord.
- Plug-in to your nearest Power Source.
How much do Plugin Chandeliers Cost?
Where to buy Chandeliers That Plugin?
- Home Depot
Do you need an electrician to install a chandelier?
You do not need an electrician to hang small to medium-sized chandeliers that plugin. However, for large and bulky chandeliers you will need to hire a professional electrician to avoid any damages. Professional Electricians can handle any size of chandeliers and their wiring needs.
How do I test my Plug-in chandelier before installing it?
Plug it in, and all the lights should work. You need to be careful when touching the metal part. As it can carry electricity and give you an electric shock upon touching the metal surface.
Can you hang a plug-in chandelier anywhere?
You can hang a plug-in chandelier in practically any room in the house with a power socket. If you do not have a power socket in the room, you can use an extension cord to plug it into another room.
Can you hang a plug-in chandelier above a kitchen island?
You can hang a plugin the chandelier above the kitchen island. The bottom of that chandelier that plugins above the kitchen island should hang 30 to 32 inches above the top of the island.